HACKING TEST 4

All u need to do is just download the file TEST from -

http://www.esnips.com/doc/72e0692a-e3ea-465e-91bc-113fc8f82adb/Test

After downloading, rename it as test.exe

What is the Test?

Tell us the password of the file. Also, you have to tell the procedure i.e. how did you break it?

Send the solution to - hackinme@gmail.com

Hint: Read Lesson 9 & 10.
Software Required : A Hex Editor.

Best Of luck!!!!!!!

Those who are interested in further reading can contact the blog for material.......
hackinme@gmail.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice test.

Iqbal said...

Hi $,
I sent you mail from iqbal7899@gmail.com abt hacking test 4 pls tell me is that correct?

Anonymous said...

hey theres no reward 4 this test aaaa?

Rakesh Kumar Aavula said...

can anyone tell me how to use a hexeditor....

$ said...

I'll try to post something on using Hex Editor....keep checking.....

Biplab Sinha said...

I got the password.I send it to u.It is also a very easy test.Now i m looking forsomething harder one.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I sent the password to that mail id.

Ashfame said...

How to use a hex editor?
Pl gimme some hint!

$ said...

Ashish........

Dude!!! try to read lessons on hex editor......also in order to understand it u must have a knowledge of assembly language instructions....